Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Whittens


I have been slacking on my blog. I always try to write about my photography sessions and my wonderful clients. Today is catch up day and I am looking back on my wonderful shoot with Mandy, Payton, and little Braeden.

Mandy has probably known me since I was three years old. Mandy and my sister Erin met each other waaay back in the day and were in elementary school together at Ridgeway. Mandy also lived in "the cove" and was the only other girl in the neighborhood. We spent many years playing kickball and baseball in the cove. Riding our bikes all over and swimming in my pool. I can't believe how long ago that was. She has always been around and known me like family.

It is weird to think about childhood friends and where they are today. Mandy emailed me and asked me to take her ADORABLE son's photos. We lined up a date, had wonderful weather and awesome photos! When I look at Braeden I remember Mandy when we were kids. I am so happy our families keep in touch and I am so blessed to be given the chance to know her family today. Here are some of my favorite photos from the shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment